Question HOW DO I ORDER?
- To place an order, you select the item or items you want and click “Add to cart”. You can click on “View Cart” to cross check if you have all the items you want in the right quantity. When you have everything you want in your cart, you select “Proceed to checkout”. At the checkout you will be asked to fill in your details and also choose your mode of payment. When all that is done click “Place Order”.
- If your order is successful, your order number and total will be displayed and you will also receive an email and a text message confirming that your order has been received.
Question HOW WILL I GET MY ORDER?
- After your order is prepared you will receive a call from our Customer Care asking you to verify the address you want your item delivered to.
- IF YOU ARE IN ACCRA, our dispatch riders will deliver to you in the comfort of your home or office at no extra charge.
- IF YOU ARE NOT IN THE GREATER ACCRA REGION, you will be required to pay a fee of 10ghc so that we can send to you by bus (this fee is waived if your order is 100 GHS or more). After payment is done, we will send to the parcel office of OA bus station. You can request for a different bus at your own risk.
- Standard delivery within Accra is free. Deliveries will be made between 9.30am-6:00pm Monday – Saturday. We will aim to get your order to you within 2 working days after placing your order, but don’t be surprised if it turns up earlier than this, we will get it to you as quickly as we can!
- For Out of Accra deliveries, a delivery fee of 10ghs will be charged. (This fee will be waived if your order is 100 GHS or more). Delivery will be made by bus to the various bus stations. Clients can request for a particular means of delivering the order but Black Velvet will not be held responsible for loss or damage to package.
- Exceptionally for out of Accra deliveries, payment has to be done strictly by mobile money. The order will be dispatched only after payment is received.
- Orders placed on Monday to Friday before 2pm will be delivered the next day.
- Orders placed on Monday to Friday after 2pm will be delivered two days after.
- Orders placed on Saturday, Sunday and on public holidays will be delivered the next working day.
Question DO YOUR ITEMS CHANGE COLOUR WITH TIME?
- As with all fashion jewellery, the jewellery may lose some of its shine over time. Because of that we offer a ONE MONTH warranty on selected items. If it fades or rusts within that time we will replace it at no extra charge, provided you can present your order number or any proof of purchase.
Question HOW IS YOUR PACKAGING LIKE?
- All orders are very well packaged because we respect and love our customers. We believe that the packaging is as important as the product, thus we pay particular attention to our Packaging.
- Depending on the items bought, products would either be packaged in a plain or branded black velvet box, or in a branded velvet pouch.
- The orders are delivered in a branded gift bag.
Question HOW LONG WILL IT TAKE FOR MY ORDER TO BE DELIVERED?
- If you are in Accra, delivery will be done, at no extra charge within two (2) working days after placing your order.
- However we offer same day delivery, as well as Sunday and holiday delivery if u are in Accra at an additional fee of 10GHS.
- For out of Accra orders, items will be dispatched to the bus station as soon as item is prepared and payment made.
- Our working days are Monday – Saturday. We don’t do free deliveries on Sundays, and holidays.
Question I AM NOT IN ACCRA HOW DO I KNOW I WILL RECEIVE MY ORDER FOR SURE?
- You can check out our various social media accounts where we have numerous testimonials from clients who received their orders promptly and without incident. You will also see pictures of happy and satisfied customers.
- If you still don’t feel comfortable and you have a friend in Accra, we can deliver to that friend who can pay on ur behalf or you can pay via mobile money while we deliver to your friend
- Twitter: @blackvelvetgh
- Instagram: @blackvelvetgh
- Facebook: Black Velvet Gh
Question HOW DO I MAKE PAYMENTS?
- CURRENTLY WE HAVE DIFFERENT MODES OF PAYMENT.
- 1. Cash on delivery
- 2. Mobile Money
- 3. POS Terminal (Coming soon)
- However, CASH ON DELIVERY IS NOT AVAILABLE TO CUSTOMERS OUTSIDE ACCRA.
Question I WANT TO RETURN THE PRODUCT.
AnswerTHE PRODUCT IS FAULTY.
- In the rare event you have a faulty item, please return to us for repair or an exchange, if the product returned is out of stock, the client can choose among the items in stock at the time of the return for equivalent value.
I DON’T WANT THE PRODUCT ANYMORE.
- Item(s) must be returned within 7 days after the particular order is received, product must be in the same condition and packaging they were delivered in.
- If client opts to have his money refunded, it will be repaid via the same mode the payment was made.
Customer Services Department
Tel: 0277212723 or 0202415511
Question WHERE IS YOUR SHOP LOCATED?
- Because we are an online store, we do not have a physical shop. All orders are placed online on our website www.blackvelvetgh.com or by contacting us by WhatsApp or phone on the following number.: 0202415511 or 0577674671.
- We offer you the luxury of shopping 24/7 using your phone, tablet or computer.
- We have a professional and dedicated team of riders who will deliver your goods at your door step at no extra charge if you are in Accra, saving you time and stress.